Our Spring Rally has been moved to Sunday, May 16th due to rain forecasted this Sunday. It will start at the Parc Bistro, in Skippack. First car will leave at noon. Subsequent cars will be released at one minute intervals.
The rally route is about 40 miles and should take about 90 minutes to complete. Here are some particulars:
- Format is a rally and treasure hunt (same as last year – different route)
- Meeting point – Parc Bistro parking lot (same as last year)
- First car departure at 12:00 pm / one minute intervals thereafter
- Venue – Music, a la cart food and beverage, cigars (tbd)
- Awards presented at 5 PM.
- Preregistration is NOT necessary – you can register when you arrive
- Cost – $25.00 (Cash is preferred, all proceeds go to cost of running the event)
- You’ll have to fill out a release form when you register
This event was a lot of fun, last year, and I hope you can make it.
(Note that the flyer below shows the old date. The new date is May 16th)